Thursday, May 1, 2008

Let's start again

The MS150 is pretty much just a bad memory. Everything that could go wrong, did. It has been almost 3 weeks and I needed just about that long to detox. I didn't ride, I knew I wasn't going to ride. Tony did ride, he finished and I think that is enough said about the 2008 bp MS150.

I am going to get on a bike, again - I guess that is good. Tony and I are going to ride next weekend. It is a one day charity ride - multiple distances (25 miles is the least - that will be me) and there are hamburgers at the finish. Yes, I am pedaling for beef.

I'm sure that I will enjoy the ride more if me and the bicycle spend some time together before the ride. The weather is getting warmer but it is not yet blazing. I'd like to make a tour of the farmer's markets on Saturday - that will be a start.

No comments: